You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$84.00|
2nd Generation Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Ultra-portable powerpack perfection!
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only communicate effectively with particular devices, like Apple OR Android, often limiting their recharge rate. But with PowerIQ technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to speak its unique charging language. So plug in any brand or model and enjoy compatibility that doesn’t limit your charging speed.
Charge an iPhone over four times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S7 two times, or most tablets at least once.
The size and feel of a smartphone. The E3 is unobtrusive, lightweight and the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Industry grade materials, premium circuitry and a battery 10% more efficient than the industry average ensure complete reliability.
What You Get:
Anker Astro E3 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad, and USB-C cables are sold separately.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable, or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
• Do not try to recharge the Astro E3 while it's charging a device, as this may reduce the battery's lifespan.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Anker Astro E3 2nd Gen 10000mAh 2-port Portable Battery Charger with PowerIQ Technology (Black)
Output: 5V / 3A (total)
Input: 5V / 2A
Size: 135 x 66 x 16mm
Q: Which shipping carriers do you use?
A: Our deliveries are made via Australia Post eParcel service.
Q: What are the shipping costs?
A: The shipping cost for orders <500g is fixed at $11.95 incl. GST.
For larger orders, the shipping cost will vary according to the destination address and parcel weight / dimensions, and will be calculated upon checkout.
You can view the shipping cost by adding an item to your Shopping Cart, and then using our Shipping Calculator tool provided on the Shopping Cart page.
Q: How fast is delivery?
A: All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Cheltenham, VIC, with a typical delivery time-frame of 1-5 business days depending on the destination address.
- Orders placed before 12pm and paid via Paypal or Credit Card payment system, are typically shipped next business day. We aim to provide fastest possible delivery to our customers.
- For Direct Deposit payments, please allow an additional processing time of 1-3 business days.
Q: Are parcels insured?
A: All our shipments are covered by the standard postage cover that provides insurance for up to $100. For an extra insurance cover of up to $3000, you should select 'Registered Post with Extra Cover' option during checkout.
Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Q: If I buy multiple products, will they be shipped together?
A: We will combine multiple items in one shipment, resulting in a reduction of shipping costs.
Q: Do you ship to PO Boxes?
For additional information on shipping and order processing, please refer to our ‘Customer Service’ page.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $85.00
Special Price: $66.00