You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$279.00|
26x high-power zoom with wide-angle 22.5 mm* coverage in a compact body
- * 35mm format equivalent
- With VR
- Without VR
- High-performance NIKKOR lens
- EXPEED C2 image-processing engine
- Smart portrait system
- Pet portrait mode
- One-touch 720p HD movie recording
- Uses readily available R6/AA-size batteries
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Nikon Coolpix L320 26x Superzoom Camera (Black)
- TypeCompact Digital Camera
- Effective Pixels16.1 million
- Image SensorCCD
- Sensor Size1/2.3 in.
- Total Pixels16.44 million (approx.)
- Lens26x optical Zoom, NIKKOR ED glass lens
- Lens Focal Length4.0-104mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 22.5-585mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Lens f/-numberf/3.1-5.9
- Lens Construction12 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens elements)
- Lens Zoom26x
- Digital ZoomUp to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 2,340mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Vibration ReductionLens-shift VR
- Motion Blur ReductionMotion Detection (still pictures)
- Autofocus (AF)Contrast-detect AF
- Autofocus (AF) Focus-area selectionCentre
- Focus Range[W]: Approx. 50cm to infinity
[T]: Approx. 1.5m to infinity
Macro close-up mode: [W]: Approx. 0.4 in. (1 cm.) to infinity
- Focus LockYes
- Monitor Size3.0 in. diagonal
- Monitor TypeTFT-LCD with 5-level brightness adjustment
- Monitor Resolution230,000-dots
- Monitor Frame coverage (shooting mode)95% horizontal (Approx.)
95% vertical (Approx.)
- Monitor Frame coverage (playback mode)100% horizontal (Approx.)
100% vertical (Approx.)
(compared to actual picture)
- Storage MediaSD memory card
SDHC memory card
SDXC memory card
- Internal MemoryApprox. 49MB
- Storage File SystemDCF
- Storage File formatsStill pictures: JPEG
Audio files: WAV
Movies: MOV (Video:H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: LPCM monaural)
- MovieAVI (video: Motion-JPEG, audio: monaural PCM (22.050 kHz, 16 bits)
HD: 1280x720p / 30fps
- Voice Memo FunctionYes
- Image Size (pixels)4608 x 3456 (16M)
- ISO SensitivityISO 80-1600
- Lowest ISO Sensitivity80
- Highest ISO Sensitivity1600
- Exposure MeteringMatrix
Centre-weighted (digital zoom less than 2x)
Spot (digital zoom 2X or more)
- Exposure ControlProgrammed auto exposure
Exposure compensation (-2.0 to +2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)
- Exposure ModesProgrammed Auto
- Scene ModesBack Light
Black and White Copy
Scene Auto Selector
- In-Camera Image EditingCrop
Movie Footage Trim
- Exposure Compensation± 2 EV in steps of 1/3
- White BalanceAuto
- Shutter Speed1/1500-1 sec.
4 sec. (when scene mode is set to Fireworks show)
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolutionUp to 4 shots at approx. 1.2 frames per second
- Continuous Shooting OptionsBest Shot Selector
- ApertureElectronically controlled ND filter (-3.3 AV) insertion
- Self-timer10s (approx.)
- Built-in flash Range (approx.) (ISO sensitivity: Auto)[W]: 0.5 to 5.0 m
[T]: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Built-in Flash ControlTTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
- Built-in FlashYes
- InterfaceHi-speed USB
- Interface Data transfer protocolMTP
- Video OutputNTSC
- I/O terminalAudio/video (A/V) output; Digital I/O (USB)
- Supported LanguagesArabic
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Portugese (European and Brazilian)
- Power SourcesFour LR6/AA-size alkaline batteries
- Battery / BatteriesFour LR6/AA-size alkaline batteries
- Battery Life (shots per charge)AA Alkaline: 310 shots
AA Lithium: 810 shots
Based on Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards for measuring the life of camera batteries. Measured at 23(-/+2)°C; zoom adjusted with each shot, flash fired with every other shot, image quality set to Normal, image size set to 4608 x 3456 (16.1MP). Battery life may vary depending on shooting interval and length of time menus and images are displayed.
- Tripod Socket¼ in.
- Approx. Dimensions(76.3mm)
(83.1mm)Excluding projections. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
- Approx. Weight(430g)With battery and SD memory card. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
- Operating environmentTemperature: 0 to 40°C
Humidity: Less than 85% (no condensation)
- Supplied Accessories
- LC-CP25 Lens Cap
- AN-CP21 Strap
- UC-E16 USB Cable
- Four AA Alkaline Batteries
- NikonView NX 2 CD-ROM
"... with a super-zoom lens and 720p movie recording, the COOLPIX L320 offers great technology that is easy-to-use to make sure memorable moments are reliably captured."
Editor Rating: NA - new release
Q: Which shipping carriers do you use?
A: Our deliveries are made via Australia Post eParcel service.
Q: What are the shipping costs?
A: The shipping cost for orders <500g is fixed at $11.95 incl. GST.
For larger orders, the shipping cost will vary according to the destination address and parcel weight / dimensions, and will be calculated upon checkout.
You can view the shipping cost by adding an item to your Shopping Cart, and then using our Shipping Calculator tool provided on the Shopping Cart page.
Q: How fast is delivery?
A: All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Cheltenham, VIC, with a typical delivery time-frame of 1-5 business days depending on the destination address.
- Orders placed before 12pm and paid via Paypal or Credit Card payment system, are typically shipped next business day. We aim to provide fastest possible delivery to our customers.
- For Direct Deposit payments, please allow an additional processing time of 1-3 business days.
Q: Are parcels insured?
A: All our shipments are covered by the standard postage cover that provides insurance for up to $100. For an extra insurance cover of up to $3000, you should select 'Registered Post with Extra Cover' option during checkout.
Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Q: If I buy multiple products, will they be shipped together?
A: We will combine multiple items in one shipment, resulting in a reduction of shipping costs.
Q: Do you ship to PO Boxes?
For additional information on shipping and order processing, please refer to our ‘Customer Service’ page.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)