You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), and are covered by a 12 month warranty ("Warranty Period").
The benefits given to you in the warranty are additional to, and do not detract from, any rights and remedies that you may have under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure** and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement, or other suitable remedy.
** Section s260 of the ACL provides the following definition of a major failure:
(a) the goods would not have been acquired by a reasonable consumer fully acquainted with the nature and extent of the failure; or
(b) the goods depart in one or significant respects:
(i) if they were supplied by description – from that description; or
(ii) if they were supplied by reference to a sample or demonstration model – from that sample or demonstration model; or
(c) the goods are substantially unfit for a purpose for which goods of the same kind are commonly supplied and they cannot, easily and within a reasonable time, be remedied to make them fit for such a purpose;
(d) the goods are unfit for a disclosed purpose that was made known to:
(i) the supplier of the goods;
(ii) or a person by whom any prior negotiations or arrangements in relation to the acquisition of the goods were conducted or made; and they cannot, easily and within a reasonable time, be remedied to make them fit for such a purpose; or
(e) the goods are not of acceptable quality because they are unsafe.
- This warranty covers your purchased product ("Warranted Product") along with any accessories received with the product, under normal use conditions for manufacturing defects or hardware component failures in your Warranted Product that is still within warranty. Accessories sold separately are covered by the applicable warranty accompanying the accessory.
- The Warranty Period applies for one (1) year from the date of purchase of your new Warranted Product , and is provided and executed by either the original manufacturer of the product or directly by Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd.
- This warranty is for the original owner (Buyer) only and is therefore non-transferable, non-assignable and is voided when the Warranted Product is transferred to another party.
- Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd will have no warranty obligation with respect to the following:
- (a) Warranted Product hardware that has no defects in materials or workmanship
- (b) software, games or applications
- (c) cosmetic damage
- (d) normal wear and tear
- (e) expendable or consumable parts
- (f) defects or damage to the Warranted Product arising from or related to:
- (1) any modifications, alterations, tampering, repair, or servicing by any party other than Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd or its authorised representatives
- (2) improper or unreasonable use or maintenance
- (3) handling, transit, storage, installation, testing, maintenance, or use not in accordance with the Warranted Product operating instructions/documentation
- (4) abuse, negligence, neglect, accidents, or misuse
- (5) damages caused by use with non-authorised products.
- (6) third party software or viruses; or software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement
- (7) fire or spillage of food or liquid, external electrical fault, excess moisture, accident, insects, power surges, connections to improper voltage supply; or any acts of God (such as, but not limited to, lightning), or any other external factor.
- (8) damages caused by inadequate packing or shipping procedures during product return to Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd for repair/replacement purposes.
- Before returning any Warranted Product for service, it is recommended that you back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information.
- This warranty is void if the label on a product bearing the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- Products returned for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- The Buyer is responsible for all postage and insurance costs (from you to us and/or for us to return a product to you). We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore, we advise you to take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you chose not to insure.
- Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRUPTION OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAMS, DATA, OR REMOVABLE STORAGE MEDIA. Buzz Planet (AUS) Pty Ltd IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESTORATION OR REINSTALLATION OF ANY PROGRAMS OR DATA OTHER THAN SOFTWARE ORIGINALLY INSTALLED WHEN THE PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED.
- Please refer to the Shipping & Return Policy document for additional product return instructions.
IMPORTANT: Please retain your original purchase invoice
You must provide us with a clear proof of purchase. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to elect whether or not to accept your product for return.